When it comes to tasting the best Italian cuisine in Australia, P’sghetti Bar tops the list. P’sghetti Bar gives you a million reasons to dine with them, such as a live cooking counter of freshly made pasta or takeaways covered with environment-friendly packages. This Italian bar uses an innovative touch to entice their diners, ‘’The identity of P’sghetti Bar illustrates the tradition of handmade pasta, combining traditional Sicilian food, culture, and wine with the urban ambiance of Canberra’s bustling district.’’
P’sghetti’s Bar is a famous place amongst tourists and locals in Canberra, Australia, but due to COVID-19, this Italian home did get drastically affected as well. Since the revenue from Tourists dipped, P’sghetti needed to capitalize on the locals in Canberra for its survival. Significant changes are required to adapt to this change of scenario and get things up and running like the good old days.
‘’Every pasta made at P’sghetti Bar is handmade, and because of this, our diners feel the quality and freshness with every bite. But what’s the use of us putting all this effort, if everyone’s afraid to dine out and order takeaways’’ stated one of the chefs at P’sghetti Bar.
A representative of P’sghetti Bar spoke to multiple of their previous diners and understood the common issue amongst them all, the fear of Covid-19. The Italian home became aware that if they wanted to survive, they needed to create awareness on how safe it was to dine in or order takeaways from P’sghetti Bar.
Surviving the Covid-19 pandemic phase without any revenue had taken a toll on P’sghetti Bars’ financials. They needed to bring in as many costumes as they could.
P’sghetti bar also understood the importance of a loyal customer base. They did not have any system or process in place for maintaining profitable relationships with their customer base.
The live cooking counter is a specialty for P’sghetti Bar but without diners. One of their employees stated, ‘’We were under the impression that as soon as the restaurants opened, our customers would be booking tables and walk-ins would be there. But none of that happened. It’s been two weeks since the relaxation, and not one person has booked a table, and the business has not been that great. We are doing everything we can to make diners aware of our presence. We don’t know what more to do.’’
P’sghetti Bar understood that meaningful engagement with their customers is critical for their survival. The only medium of communication they had was email, but it was not effective enough. Sending bulk emails was not an option as email marketing platforms were costly, and it was against the Spam and Telemarketing laws of Australia. They didn’t find any luck with social media as well. The use of social media did not give the expected results.
The consultants at Guni came in and tried to understand the problems or the needs of P’sghetti Bar. They tried to understand the current process and created custom-made use cases or solutions that would help them in solving those problems.
- Customer Loyalty:- Loyal customers supporting their favourite places to eat and drink has helped many businesses in the hospitality space to survive this deadly pandemic phase. Guni, with the help of an SMS Gateway, created and implemented a customer success methodology for increasing meaningful engagement of P’sghetti Bar with its customers.
- Awareness & Education:- Guni, with the help of an SMS Gateway, devised a marketing campaign to convince customers that it was safe to dine in or order takeaways.
- Increasing Revenue:- P’sghetti Bar wanted to increase sales and double upon revenue as soon as possible. Surviving the Covid-19 Pandemic phase was a challenging task itself. They tried to reach out to more potential customers about offers, their menu, their brand, etc. Guni SMS acted as a bridge between the customers and P’sghetti Bar. Guni, with the help of SMS Broadcasting, helped P’sghetti bar reach the masses with just one click and engage more efficiently.
The manager of P’sghetti Bar stated, ‘’We were looking for a highly effective engagement solution, and Guni proved to be just that. The best part is that they sat down with us and tried to understand in detail our problems and suggested solutions that suited us. It was like hiring a consulting agency for free. The team at Guni was available 24/7 to help us get started, and within a week, we were well versed with the SMS Gateway.’’
In 3 months, P’sghetti Bar dine-in and take-aways skyrocketed. The following results were recorded with the help of Guni SMS.
- With instant one-on-one interactions via Guni SMS, P’sghetti Bar could engage with diners quicker and solve queries in real-time. This led to an increase in 19% of table bookings. With the help of Guni, P’sghetti Bar understood the impact of SMS Broadcasting on Restaurants.
- Take-ways doubled up by 60 % as a result of the marketing campaigns using Guni’s SMS Gateway. With the help of Guni, P’sghetti Bar understood the impact of SMS Marketing on Restaurants.
- Customers returning to P’sghetti Bar increased due to Guni’s Customer Success Methodology Implemented with the help of an SMS Gateway. The customer retention rate increased by 15 %. This was seen as a milestone in attaining customer loyalty. With the help of Guni, P’sghetti Bar understood the impact of SMS on Customer Success.
The owner of P’sghetti Bar shared his experience, ‘’We were amazed to see how well SMS communication worked for our business. Our business has drastically improved in terms of numbers. The best part is that the consultants at Guni SMS showed us the different ways in which we can take advantage of their SMS Gateway and tackle the challenges we were facing”
Here are a few SMS examples between P’sghetti and their diners:
Impact! 36 % responded to this Text, saying “YES”
Impact! 41 % responded to this Text, saying “YES”
Impact! 33 % responded with a “YES”.
- Was your business affected by the Covid-19 Pandemic? Are you looking to bounce back?
- Are you looking to increase more dine-in and take-aways for your restaurant?
- Are you looking to increase customer loyalty through meaningful engagement?
- Do you want to capitalize on the power of SMS broadcasting to improve your business?
Let us help you for free. Guni can help your restaurant double up on sales, improve customer and brand experience with the help of an SMS Gateway. Call us today!